Re: Adding another tax group

Hello.

In Venezuela exists a tax that works in the same way that albert explain,
IMHO I think it should be one2many field, but configurable and loaded by
default with at least 5 types, "we improve this in Venezuela localization,
but is not in prod by now".

VAT.
basic VAT
PERSONAL.
applied to service and with spetial calcs for "persons"
GEOGRAPHICAL.
applied and depend for Regions (in Venezuela there ara tax rates that may
haver variation between a region or another)
PRODUCT TYPE.
The Jan Verlaan case
OTHER
Other cases,

Thanks

2010/4/13 Jan Verlaan - Veritos <jverlaan@xxxxxxxxxx>

>  Would it be better to have a (one2many) table where user can define his
> own tax groups, that will show up in the list of tax-groups?
> Then we can get rid of the "Other" group and can input what is needed for
> every single company.
>
> For e.g. the Netherlands we can use for example "Verwijderingsbijdrage",  a
> so called tax on batteries, lamps and electro-materials.
>
> That way we create a very flexible solution for every country/company.
>  ------------------------------
> Met vriendelijke groet,
>
> *Veritos - Open Source Business Solutions
> Jan Verlaan CPIM*
>
>   Telefoon :+31 (0)487 57 3961  Fax :+31 (0)487 57 3906  Postadres :Secretaris
> Janssenstraat 10     6624AD HEEREWAARDEN  Internet :http://www.veritos.nl
> *** Disclaimer ***
> Deze e-mail met eventuele bijlagen is alleen bestemd voor de persoon of
> organisatie aan wie hij gericht is en in voorkomend geval, alleen voor het
> daarin opgegeven doel of gebruik. Deze email kan vertrouwelijke informatie
> bevatten en/of persoonlijke standpunten die niet noodzakelijkerwijs met die
> van Veritos overeenkomen.
> Elk gebruik van deze informatie (zoals bewerken, doorsturen, geheel of
> gedeeltelijk reproduceren of verspreiden in welke vorm ook) door anderen dan
> de geadresseerde, is verboden.
> Hebt U deze e-mail per vergissing ontvangen, meld dat dan a.u.b. aan
> Veritos en wis de e-mail.
>
> Op 13-04-10 16:44, Albert Cervera i Areny schreef:
>
> Currently available tax groups in OpenERP are "VAT" and "Other" but in the
> spanish localization we need to add a new one which will be called "PIT"
> (Personal Income Tax) [1].
>
> We can add it to l10n_chart_ES but we thought that maybe other countries need
> to categorize this type of taxes too. Do you think this is something we should
> add to a generic module (probably "account_extension") or we'd better keep it
> in l10n_chart_ES because nobody else is going to need that?
>
> Thanks!
>
> [1] "Personal Income Tax (PIT) is a direct tax levied on income of a
> person. A person means an individual, an ordinary partnership, a
> non-juristic body of person and an undivided estate. In general, a
> person liable to PIT has to compute his tax liability, file tax return
> and pay tax, if any, accordingly on a calendar year basis."

Saludos Cordiales

Nhomar G. Hernandez M.
+58-414-4110269
+58-212-6615932