Re: Closing of fiscal year, draft and valid move_lines

Chris Halls escribió:
Here's another idea: allow creation of draft opening/closing year entries without being forced to actually close the year. And on doing the final close, replace the draft entries with a final version.
This is just what we are doing on the Spanish localization. We created a new "fiscal year closing" wizard (l10n_ES_cierre_ejercicio) that creates P&L and closing entries (that set the accounts balance to 0), and then opening entries which 'restore' the balance [so you only have to look at the current year to know the current balance]. The entries are created on draft state until the user confirms the closing of the year.

The wizard also lets the user recompute the entries anytime: it takes care of deleting the old entries (also unreconciles them), reopening (unlocking) the fiscal year and periods, creating the new entries and locking again the periods and year.

--
Borja López Soilán
borjals@xxxxxxxxx

Pexego Sistemas Informáticos S.L.
Avenida de Magoi 66 - 27002 Lugo (España)
Tel./Fax 982801517
http://www.pexego.es