Re: more tax rounding issue on 5.0...

On Tuesday 22 June 2010 Borja López Soilán (Pexego) wrote:
> Nhomar Hernández wrote:
> > ++1. Totally agree, this kind of bugs should be considered from medium
> > to high.
> >
> > Some times is dificult to have acces to certain scenaries, for example
> > The bug mentioned by borja is affecting to us, but we develop some
> > procedures, we thinks the structure of the Chat of accounts should be
> > analized in depth with a wizard "out of the box".
> >
> > In the issue about the rounding is the same case, this kind of
> > problems should be more automated to check.
>

> By the way, we have already developed a few check&repair wizards
> ("pxgo_account_admin_tools" module on the extra-addons).
>
> For example you have a wizard to detect the previous kind-of 'mess'
> (corrupted pre-ordered accounts tree):
It's cool to have these wizards - but it would be very desirable to NOT need
them ;-)

I really think OpenERP (and the community) should emphasize to have "working"
base functionality instead of creating repair/check wizards. Usually these
wizards have to be run by "experienced" users or partners to solve problems
beyond the understanding of ordinary users/managers.

--
regards
Ferdinand Gassauer