Re: trunk layout

Guys,
 I just want to add my +1 even if finding time to get Tiny to merge it is an
other story... Please keep it up with the great work Ferdinand.

Raphaël Valyi
*http://www.akretion.com* <http://www.akretion.com>
[image: logo_only_17 (another copy).png]

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Albert Cervera i Areny <albert@xxxxxxxxxxx