Re: signing of pdf's

On Dienstag 24 August 2010 06:18:53 INVITU wrote:
>  Hello
Thank you all for your input!

We will study the Austrian requirements and come back.

Probably we need a place on the documents to "print" (yes) the signature
readable without computer.

Here I found some interesting open source solutions
http://egovlabs.gv.at/frs/?group_id=22
http://egovlabs.gv.at/frs/?group_id=6

described here in detail
Authentified server based PDF-Signatures (in German)
(just let me know if you need help understanding the German text)

"it was developed to allow schools to send testimonials to students / parents
minimizing the administration overhead" so exactly what we need for invoices

Best Regards

ChriCar Beteiligungs- und Beratungs- GmbH
http://www.chricar.at/ChriCar/index.html
Dr. Ferdinand Gassauer
Official Tiny Partner