Re: account_payment, account_payment_extension: are you using it, refactoring?

On Monday 13 September 2010 19:26:45 Davide Corio wrote:
> Il giorno lun, 13/09/2010 alle 19.07 +0200, "Borja López Soilán
>
> (Pexego)" ha scritto:
> > On Spain we usually send batch collections to the bank (yeah,
> > collections, not payments; so account_payment_extension is needed):
> > you just tell your bank "collect this invoices (vat number, reference
> > and amount) from these bank accounts into my bank account", everything
> > else is managed by the bank (they even might give you the money in
> > advance (kind of a credit).
> > It's easy, it's lazy, so it is one of the most used payment methods
> > here.
>
> Same situation here in italy

I just want to announce that  our EDIFACT / PAYMUL  is finished and will be
release soon.
i'ts propably the place to add the processing of collections.

Best Regards

ChriCar Beteiligungs- und Beratungs- GmbH
http://www.chricar.at/ChriCar/index.html
Dr. Ferdinand Gassauer
Official Tiny Partner