Re: Multi Currency in OpenERP

Hello,

Sorry Maurice and Invitu you are not correct => if you have a company with
the EUR main currency, ALL entries (debit and credit) should be in EUR =>
but in your example, the Amount currency should be USD. The main currency is
the only currency you will have on debit and credit fields other wise your
accounting will not be correct.

Regards.

Luc Maurer

--