Multi-company is broken

OpenERP v6 was supposed to provide multi-company support, but that's not what
I see after a first look. I've already reported 4 bugs [1] and just spent a
couple of hours taking a look at it.

Some of those bugs are not hard to solve, but [2] is worrying me much more.
Has anyone considered using multi-company features? What's your point of view?
It seems to me, that OpenERP simply added 'company_id' field everywhere (well,
not everywhere but almost) but did not think very much of the implications
this has.. am I wrong?

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bugs?field.tag=nan
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/724066

--