Re: Akretion's work on report_intrastat

Le jeudi 24 février 2011 à 12:25 +0100, Jan Verlaan - Veritos a écrit :
> Voor de Belastingdienst: (Tax-governement)
>       * Aangifte Omzetbelasting (OB)
>       * Aangifte Vennootschapsbelasting (VpB)
>       * Verkorte aangifte Vennootschapsbelasting vanaf belastingjaar
>         2008
>       * Aangifte Inkomstenbelasting (IB)
>       * Verkorte aangifte inkomstenbelasting voor ondernemers vanaf
>         belastingjaar 2010
>       * Opgave Intracommunautaire Prestaties (ICP)
>
> Voor het CBS: (Country-statistics)
>       * Opgaven productiestatistieken
>       * Opgaven Investeringsstatistieken
>       * Opgaven Korte termijnstatistieken
>
> Voor de Kamer van Koophandel: (Chamber of Commerce)
>       * Jaarrekeningen
>
> Voor de banken: (Banks)
>       * Kredietrapportages

OK, your point about XBRL is interesting.

But my question is : do you currently use report_intrastat or a
derivative of report_intrastat for one of the Dutch administrative
declarations ? Would it be interesting for a Dutch company to use some
parts the work I made on the "Report Intrastat Product" and "Report
Intrastat Service" views ?

If the answer is no for the Netherlands and other EU countries, then it
means that my work is only usefull for France, and therefore my
re-organisation of the modules would look like :
- report_intrastat_base
- report_intrastat_product_fr : view + INSTAT XML export,
  depends on report_intrastat_base)
- report_intrastat_service_fr : view + "DES" XML export,
  depends on report_intrastat_base)

That's my main concern for the short-term.

Regards,

--
Alexis