Terminatooor

Hello,

I send you this mail to expose you a problem about the TerminatOOOR plugin for Pentaho Data Integration (Kettle).

Indeed, I found a slowness problem when retrieving data from OpenERP via TerminatOOOR.

For example, a retrieving data script (with few joins) with approximately 500 rows

takes a quarter of an hour to run.

Is there a way to improve the processing times of TerminatOOOR ?

Because in the present state, this is not applicable to a consistent database.

Best regards,

C h r i s t o p h e   T E R R I E R    |     E N O V A

Tél : 03 28 55 12 80
Mob : 06 09 61 33 99
E-mail : c.terrier@xxxxxxxx <mailto:c.terrier@xxxxxxxx>
Expert en tranquillité informatique : www.enova.fr <http://www.enova.fr>