Re: Fixed Assets Management in OpenERP 6

Hi!

A new asset can come from a purchase or from a production process. account_move_line can deal with both, invoice_line can not, you don't have an invoice in production.

Thanks,

Paulino

Citando Bogdan Stanciu <bogdanovidiu.stanciu@xxxxxxxxx>:

> On 28. 04. 11 00:52, Ovnicraft wrote:
>
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Vadim         Chobanu <vadim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[1]>         wrote:
>

> Can I suggest that the module                   doesn't touch account_move_line and                   account_invoice_line tables?

   The account move lines is considerable, but IMHO invoice           details needs relation with asset, in fact is the better place           to create an asset when you are buying.   I want to know is its necessary in move lines or i can           remove this, i recommend removed so there is already a           relation between asset and invoice.   Regards,       i (you) would need to check, as I remember I left some "dirt" in one     of the tables, when I changed some of the logic of my     predecessors...

Ligações:
---------
[1] mailto:vadim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx