Re: [account_fixed_assets] Fixed Assets Mgmt module - partner needed?

Hi!

I don't think it's very important, considering that one can get partner from invoice or from account_move_line. If you want a module for accounting puposes only, then it's useless. If you thonk of a full fixed asset management module, then it could be usefull to track the partner that gave asset's warranty or will do it's maintenance.

Once the subject is asset table fields, I think that product_id is even less usefull than partner_id, completely useless in my opinion.

And the account's fiels:

  * account_asset_id - Fixed Asset Account - integer,
  * account_depr_id - Depreciation Account - integer,
  * account_expense_id - Depreciation Expense Account,

would be better in asset_category table than in asset_asset table. Actually these fields are present in asset_category, so they are redundant in asset_asset.

Thanks

Paulino