Re: FIFO - Accounting Plans

Quentin & Fabrice,

I need to see if you were able to determine how OpenERP would like to
proceed with collaboration for FIFO.  My client requires it for their
implementation and will be wrapping up their project shortly.  I need to
proceed with this development and would like to follow the correct path.

--
D.P. Hicks
President

--