Re: FIFO - Accounting Plans

Accounting Experts,

I sent out an email that went directly to Quentin and Fabrice this morning
but really was interested in spearheading a discussion on OpenERP FIFO.

My client is in need of this functionality and I hear there have been
discussions in the past regarding FIFO/LIFO.  Has code been generated to
handle this need?  If not, what were the outcomes of previous discussions
and was anything developed or were there just discussions?

I want this to be a collaborative development.  I have a good understanding
of what is needed but know that I don't know everything about this task and
the community's input is essential to the success of FIFO/LIFO development.

Your feedback is appreciated.

D.P. Hicks
NovaPoint Group