Re: supplier invoice: check_total has disappeared in 6.1?

On 05/08/2012 06:42 PM, Stéphane Bidoul wrote:
[This is my first post on this list. Let me know if this is not the
right place for such a question.]

While evaluating 6.1, I noticed that the check_total fields that used to
be present on supplier invoices has disappeared from the screen. A bit
of investigation shows it was removed in a commit mentioning "Useability
improvements".

We found this field to be quite useful to catch errors when entering
complex supplier invoices (especially VAT-related errors).

So my question is what is the rationale for removing this check?

It's possible that this field was removed because OpenERP cannot correctly compute the VAT sometimes, so users cannot insert the total amount they see on the supplier invoices.

This is something related to this bug i guess:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/707923

--
Davide Corio
davide.corio@xxxxxxxxxxx