Inventory on Loan & Inventory Used in House

Hello,

I have two scenarios which I am looking for a 6.0.3 capitable solution.

1. Inventory on loan
Our customer is looking for a method to handle inventory which is on loan.
They would like to track the inventory from "loan" to receiving the items
back and putting them back in stock.  I reviewed apps for a module to
handle this but wasn't successful.

2. Inventory used in house
The customer has training schools for which they use some of the supplies.
They would like to record the change in inventory as well as track the cost
of that inventory as an expense.  Also did not find anything in apps for
such tracking.

Any thoughts or suggestion you might have a re apprciated.

Thank you.

--
Laurie Chrostowski
Business Analyst