Re: Generate Opening Entries

Careful with that...this wizard works very well and I strongly advise not
to deviate to this one.

3 things to keep in mind
1 - in the opening paeriod / opening journal you must have only 1 entry :
the one generated by the wizard.
2 - The opening entry is specificaly reconciled by itself in order to get
correct financial reports.
3 - when a previous 2011 invoice is paid in 2012, the payment will be
reconcile with the original move line (this is why point 2 is so important)

hope this helps a bit

Frédéric CLEMENTI

Business Solutions

Camptocamp SA