Re: Generate Opening Entries

Thanks to everyone for your responses.

Frederic,

I have confirmed that the three things you mentioned are true in my case.
Perhaps the issue I am having is because we closed the fiscal year as well
as generated opening entries?

The customer partner record calculation doesn't recognize unreconciled
entries from a closed fiscal period and there fore is not including them in
the customer's balance.

Do you think modifying that would solve the problem?  It's strange because
the reporting seems to be showing the correct amount.  The reporting
appears to have different criteria (specifically the partner balance
report).

Laurie