Re: Bug in multi-currency if "group invoice lines" is active

Hi,

I would also like to say the same i.e. using OpenERP for account in
the production is like a horrible dream. I was in the client site for
two months and there I learnt that the accounting in OpenERP is not
for client at all. Need to look at it from the client perspective now.

Regards,