Re: Bug in multi-currency if "group invoice lines" is active

On 06/30/2012 06:25 AM, vivek poddar wrote:
Need to look at it from the client perspective now.

you got the point

openerp must get closer to end users needs rather than trying to conquer new clients by emulating facebook or linkeding just adding comments and follow features. I mean, usability is tremendously important and must not be ignored indeed but we constantly lose customers because of the bad accouting, warehouse or mrp implementation.

one of the things i understood during the community days in brussels few months ago is that openerp won't take care about these features.
they prefer to care about the framework, the look&feel and so.

so everything that concerns real ERP features seems to be up to us the community and partners (fixes included).

--
Davide Corio
davide.corio@xxxxxxxxxxx