OpenERP community code sprints: YAML tests for accounting and web client

Greetings everyone,

I'm Gilles Major and I'm working at OpenERP as a User Experience
Coordinator. In addition to my work in usability, I also wish to interact
with the community and gather opinions.
In this context, we are thinking about organising code sprints with the
OpenERP community around mid-October or the end of October in
Grand-Rosière, Belgium for sessions of 2 to 3 days.

The main goal is to gather developers from the community to test OpenERP
7.0 and expand on our current automated tests suite:
- by creating entirely new tests and scenarios where none exist
- by adding new steps to existing scenarios

Some of the things we already have in mind:
- Accounting: improve on tests for specific accounting matters:
multicurrencies, multicompany mode...
- Web: use the freshly added web testing framework to extend our testsuite
to the UI part (currently, no tests exist)

We are of course open to your suggestions and to any topic you think needs
to receive more testing attention.

Due to the technical nature of the event, it would be ideal if the people
attending are developers with good knowledge of YAML tests or unit
testingin general.
Experts in business flows and developers who cannot attend can of course
help by suggesting test scenarios to implement during the sprint!

Would you be interested in such an event? If so, we have started a pad to
gather information and opinions about this event:
http:// <http://pad.openerp.com/openerp70-code-sprints>pad.openerp.com/<http://pad.openerp.com/openerp70-code-sprints>
openerp70-code-sprints <http://pad.openerp.com/openerp70-code-sprints>

Best regards,

Gilles Major