Bank statement reconciliation in OpenERP 7.0

Hi all,

I'm testing the bank statement in OpenERP 7.0. I could not find how to link a statement line to a payment voucher.

The account_voucher module adds the voucher_id field to the the model and view of the bank statement but it is shown as a reconcile button that displays part of the payment view and does not allow selecting a payment.

I need to know how to reconcile bank statement to current payment entries in OpenERP 7.0.

Best regards,

Mohammad Alhashash