Re: Anglo Saxon Accounting and Returns

Hello,

I have problems with OpenERP anglo saxon accounting module as well. I
reported bug reports in v5, v6 already in the past years but every time I
do again a full flow...it gets wrong (especially if you add multi currency
set up to the goods returns problematics)

So, I will open a bug report this time with a full scenario that I tried to
summarized here :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoGKXfLLiGNtdHlfM08tLV84TlE4ZUhiVlpIWV9xZ0E&usp=sharing

(I also found a nice little example from SAP help center - see the 2nd tab )

Can anyone double check my calculations/postings, I did the test so many
times that I start to be confused myself :)

If you agree on what should be calculated then it will be a start... (or a
new start)

Many thanks,

Frederic Clementi
Camptocamp