openerp-expert-ergonomy team mailing list archive

Re: [trunk] sorted lists - add remark

On Wednesday 08 September 2010 12:14:21 Aline Preillon wrote:

>Currently grouping by Category gives an unsorted list. this is simply not
>userfriendly. On longer lists the user has to click ALWAYS the column header
>to get something usable.
the products in the group are not sorted either.
see Sellable / Computer Stuff / IT Components

To resume
* Groups must be sorted
* products in groups maust be sorted.

please respect translations.

different sort for products make "sense"  and used.
* Reference
* Name
it depends on the business.

I know this sort of operation can be achieved by using filter and then sort,
but again - it should be possible to "save" this some how.

Best Regards

ChriCar Beteiligungs- und Beratungs- GmbH
http://www.chricar.at/ChriCar/index.html
Dr. Ferdinand Gassauer
Official Tiny Partner