Re: enhanced navigation PO/SO <-> PACKLIST <-> INVOICE

Ferdinand,

I like your "favorites" right menu idea quite a lot. And I think it wouldn't
be too hard to implement, but we would need support from Tiny to do it in
the clients (client side programming is still hard currently, that's yet an
other field we hardly master and here again the frameworks are not the
cleanest thing on earth and finally we should distribute the heavyweight
clients, so that's pointless if our enhancements are not supported by Tiny
directly).

However, I'm not sure this answers the combinatorial explosion. What will be
the candidates to put in the favorite section here? I'm not sure the links
we speak about are the most direct ones, so if that means getting to higher
levels of associations, there would be a lot of possibilities. Or may be we
have like a wizard to build them and we define the few links we speak about
in the default favorites?

Finally this doesn't address the point about the specific links we speak
about being somewhat redundant with the history tabs of the sale order
lines. Any though about those points?

Raphaël Valyi
http://www.akretion.com