Re: enhanced navigation PO/SO <-> PACKLIST <-> INVOICE

A Dimecres, 16 de desembre de 2009, Raphaël Valyi va escriure:
> Finally this doesn't address the point about the specific links we speak
> about being somewhat redundant with the history tabs of the sale order
> lines. Any though about those points?

What we did in Koo is that using Ctrl it's possible to open related records
(many2one, one2many, many2many and relate) in another tab instead of a new
window. I think that solves many cases. The main problem is that in some cases
(invoice for example) it doesn't open the appropiate form view (for example)
but we've got some ideas to solve that. This allows integrators to choose
which relations they want to show as fields, and which they leave as toolbar
buttons.

Not sure that solves your concerns.

--
Albert Cervera i Areny