Re: Doc of experimental features

Il giorno mar, 16/03/2010 alle 19.28 -0300, Raphaël Valyi ha scritto:
> I agree 100% not using the SQLAlchemy branch the way it is: it has
> been done in the dark with no peer review (what quality would you
> expect then?) and it adds some overhead indeed.

i've never thought at the -sa branches as a real opportunity, just
because of what you previously said. but i've always considered
sqlalchemy as a possible replacement for the openobject's ORM.

sqlalchemy has a community and future.

we can start a refactoring of our orm whenever we want if it's a matter
of performance, but we have to be very sure sqlalchemy (the python
module, not the openerp branch) isn't good enough (to not waste time and
contributions from other communities)

--
Davide Corio
email: davide.corio<at>domsense.com