Re: OpenERP Scenario can be useful

Only One thing we want to add.

We have a lot of procedures to proof concepts on openERP, and Ferdinand is
right.
@fabien.

Is very very important to make a simple howto and conceptual manual to
develop this test cases, because, in the documentation some times the
concepts for several thing and functions are missing.
In other words, put in the manual not only the steps, but, put the reasons
of the tests examples and make complex examples, we can invest a lot on ti
cases, because is very useful to deploy in the future.

If is possible put it on the OpenERP SA's plans, related to the write all
tests scenarios.

Thanks

Saludos Cordiales

Nhomar G. Hernandez M.