Rép : why Tiny cannot make an OERPScenario clone, so please just use it!

Hello,

The debate was already made, and I think it is not useful to do it again.
The conclusion is clear BDD is a must have for OpenERP, and we will have two system, that will have different orientation advantage and disadvantage (The two approaches will be presented in the community days).

My point here is stop loosing energy to do vain comparisons, but invest it on providing the best test suite possible. We all have the same focus, and do our business on the same product.

I will provide tests for each solutions, depending of the situation and functionality.

What I'm waiting for Tiny/OpenERP SA is to propose of complete documentation on how to write test, organize them, how to do testing that is cross feature and module or configuration dependent, how doing test factorization,
in short professional testing guidelines.  Because YAML or XML it doesnt matter. The main reason we do not provide test as because we didn't know how to do it.

Regards

Nicolas.

Camptocamp SA
Senior ERP consultant