Re: RFC: ORM, support for merging records

I think it is extremely important to get this ASAP.
Users are perfect in creating duplicates of partners, products, accounts and
many more and it's a pain to "merge" these manually, (what I try to avoid, but
sometimes it is necessary.)

@Davide
I think PO merge you mention is a different task based on organizational
needs, whereas the merge I am thinking of is to "clear up" the db.