Re: wide tables: res.partner

On Saturday 10 July 2010, you wrote:
> Hello Ferdinand & Christeas,
>
> Again I am sorry to say that its because of the Poor implementation of a
> good idea.
>
> Regarding the data display on client, we have the answer in Tryton again.
> Tryton has implemented lazy loading...

The answer is not a Tryton one. Koo ("ktiny" back then) has had that idea, and
using it on OpenERP quite for a long time now. Perhaps that's one of the
reasons I prefer Koo over the Gtk client.
This just proves that there is infinite space for good ideas to be implemented,
in any open source project.