Re: wide tables: res.partner

Hello Ferdinand & Christeas,

Again I am sorry to say that its because of the Poor implementation of a
good idea.

Regarding the data display on client, we have the answer in Tryton again.
Tryton has implemented lazy loading and hence no need of pagination. Sorting
works and the function field implementations are extremely different. It
lets you specify order field as well.