Re: float errors propagating to 10^-2 in OpenERP v5...

Hi Raphaël

I don't understand why evidence needs so much discussion.
""For me, with the eye of a physician"
I understand this, but we talk about accounting. 1/3 is just not a number
you can see in accounting.
On the other hand there is no reason to argue and spend more time on this,
since Fabien already gave the conclusion, V6 will behave as V3, V4 and V5.

Now I just hope the stake about float/BCD is a little bit clearer for
everybody, and consultants will provide clever advice to users.
Thank you for your comments on my exemples.