Re: New documentation module released

Hi All,

I would like to confirm that we at openlabs like this idea of documentation.
Infact we have been doing all the documentation till now separately, so
moving that into the module is not difficult for us.

In the coming weeks you could see Poweremail and other modules using this
style of documentation.

Thanks,

Sharoon Thomas
http://openlabs.co.in