Re: New documentation module released

A Dijous, 2 de setembre de 2010, Sharoon Thomas va escriure:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to confirm that we at openlabs like this idea of
> documentation. Infact we have been doing all the documentation till now
> separately, so moving that into the module is not difficult for us.
>
> In the coming weeks you could see Poweremail and other modules using this
> style of documentation.

Currently the problem is that you cannot. Let me explain:

If we don't have a something 'correct' for the base module or the other
modules, where are you going to put your "hooks" inheritance? Allright,
poweremail is prety independent, but many other modules are not.