Re: New documentation module released

A Dijous, 2 de setembre de 2010, P. Christeas va escriure:
> Let me remind you that there is a huge need to release v6.0 as a core
> product,  as soon as possible[1]. After we mark that 6.0.0 release, we
> could begin building on all those wonderful ideas.
>

> [1] one reason being that many of us continue to use 5.0.x and won't build
> on  top of 6.0 unless they see a "release".  Second being that a new
> release will refresh the brand name of OpenERP and third that we must know
> which series to focus our efforts at.

I just agree with you. We need to focus on releasing and we must 'cut'
somewhere. What I always miss is feedback from OpenERP sa.

I they just said: "we don't have time, let's take a look at it when v6 is
out", is ok. Or ideally, "we agree with the framework but we will add it
later". Those two options would be perfectly valid and would indicate
leadership, which is what we expect from OpenERP sa. Leadership is important
because it lets the community know exactly where to spend their resources. If
they accept the framework but will be integrated in v6.1, some people may
start working on the docs, for example. If they accept the framework, should
tell us if we can adapt documentation or change its license, etc.

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com

http://twitter.com/albertnan