Re: do we really need lp:openobject-addons/extra-6.0 and lp:openobject-addons/extra-trunk ? IMHO: NO

On Wednesday 09 February 2011, Raphaël Valyi wrote:
> Dear OpenERP SA and framework experts,

> My proposal: please drop the 6.0 snapshot and remerge eventual changes back
> to extra-trunk.
>
> Let's just use extra-trunk for a few months.
> What do you think?

Sadly, we do need different 6.0 and "trunk" branches for extra-addons.
We are going to have features in "trunk" (aka 6.1) that are not applicable to
6.0, so people developing modules will need to distinguish between the two of
them.

My suggestion, since many of the extra-addons are lagging behind 6.0, is to
develop/fix those in extra-6.0 rather than extra-trunk.

--
Say NO to spam and viruses. Stop using Microsoft Windows!