Re: do we really need lp:openobject-addons/extra-6.0 and lp:openobject-addons/extra-trunk ? IMHO: NO

Also an other problem of multiplying the branches is that currently we have
no tool to port the bzr history when porting a module from one branch to
annother, this is not encouraging contributors to use those branchs as the
history of who made what is likely to be lost when switching to the new
branch, this also looses lot's of useful meta-information about why line X
is this way where you  could know that with bzr-annotate if history was
here...

Also one question: if you had trunk branch A-trunk until 6.0 branches where
created. Is there a simple way with bzr to your local branch from A-trunk to
A-6.0 without the need to re-download everything? A way that would guarantee
we have the same revision numbers as if we just check outed 6.0 ? (so I
doubt bzr merge would do it).
I cannot really imagine re-download 4 branches at all my customer
deployments and then re-apply the production patches manually...
Anything better?

Thank you.

--
Raphaël Valyi