Re: Sorting function fields

    Huh ? I think you dont understand the issue, either the sort is done
    server side on all records (currently in postgres so fields must be stored
    in the database) or the sort is done in the client on the loaded records
    (that are paged).
Do you test sort with unlimited records paged ?

I sort nothing myself, i imagine a user clicking on the column virtual stock in the web client where 50 products are displayed. It could sort the displayed product client side, it currently doesnt. The question is should we do it? odo thinks no because it's incorrect i'm not sure if we warn the user that only the 50 displayed records are sorted.