Re: on code style homogenisation...

On 16/04/12 20:12, Georges Racinet wrote:
> Le 16/04/2012 19:37, Valentin LAB a écrit :
>> Is there any coding convention enforced on the OpenERP Code ?
> I think so :
> http://doc.openerp.com/v6.0/contribute/15_guidelines/coding_guidelines.html
>
> Obviously, this has been written after most of the code base has.
> Could not find a specific>= 6.1 reference in a minute, though.

Seems that it mentions (through links) the PEP8 and python zen, so everything is there !

Except it is not enforced through automatic checks (runbot, pre-commit hook), or review conventions.

And more important: if I provided some patches on the OpenERP Core that would be purely cosmetic patches, would they be reviewed and accepted ?

--
Valentin LAB

tel:  +33 6 71 39 62 13
mail: valentin.lab@xxxxxxxxxxx