Re: selection field management and workflow management in the new api

I agree with you when you say that it has to remain simple.

Allowing this features without putting it mandatory don't complicate the
design of workflow.

The point is that you can have all the related operation of an activity
defined in one single place.

Believe me when I said that is become heavy to design, to read and hence to
maintains when you should do the same thing for different activities. It
could also decrease the number of lines to write to have the same workflow
because this is not just dummy activities but also dummy transitions that
are needed.

If the point is that it should be simpler to design a workflow so I think
that this feature is valuable.

Maybe that other people would find that it could be a nice and simple
feature to have. This discussion aims that.