Re: Runbot: unicity of branch names issue

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Alexandre Fayolle
<alexandre.fayolle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Big thanks for putting the bot back online :-)
>
> I have the impression that the run bot makes some weird assumptions
> about the unicity of branch names. Case at hand :
>
> * https://code.launchpad.net/~c2c/openobject-addons/trunk-proposed-cleanups
> * https://code.launchpad.net/~c2c/openobject-server/trunk-proposed-cleanups
>
> but on http://runbot.openerp.com/c2c.html I only see a single
> trunk-proposed-cleanups with no information on wether it applies to the
> server or the addons branch. It looks like an erroneous unicity
> assumption to me.

It is a convention that is clearly stated in the registration page:

The runbot build toghether branches (of the different projects) with
the same name. The problem is that on the branch list at the bottom of
the page, there is no indication whether the branch is from a project
or another. The problem is fixed in the upcoming design (see
http://runbotdev.openerp.com/c2c.html if you're curious, this is a
development instance of the runbot, don't rely on it).

Cheers,
Thu