Roadmap for porting modules to 7.0

Hello,

We are currently evaluating the work required to port the various
c2c-xxx-addons to 7.0. Since OpenERP presumably has already done the
work for the certified addons, I was wondering if there was a roadmap
document detailing the recommended migration steps for the major changes
in the base models (I'm obviously thinking about res.partner /
res.partner.address, but there may be other changes that I'm not aware
of). Having such a document would really be a time saver. If no such
document exists, I'm pretty certain all partners would welcome it.

I would also welcome some kind of changelog, mentionning for each
certified addons the incompatible changes that were made:

* removed / deprecated columns
* changed method signatures
* probably new columns

This will considerably ease the work of porting to the new LTS release.

I apologize if I'm asking for something which already exists, as I'm
fairly recent in the community. I looked in the history/ directory of
the server repository and could not find any up-to-date information,
which triggered this question.

Thanks for your time.

--
Alexandre Fayolle