Re: [Openerp-community-leaders] [Openerp-community] New Community Organization for OpenERP

Dear Community,

Pleasure to be in this team for sure.

Jay Vora is an individual entity, Husen Daudi is an individual entity but SerpentCS is a team. (Just the same way all of you together make a tremendous team)

I have stopped using the Jay Vora account and planned to resume once its karma reaches 0. Same plan applies to Husen Daudi (still owner of some OpenERP official branches). But somehow Karma are still 3 since 3-4 months.

Please add https://launchpad.net/~serpent-consulting-services as a member.

If you consider Karma (we personally do not), SerpentCS is on top now for OpenERP Server, 2nd in client, top 10 in addons and 2nd in OpenERP USA. (only in a span of 1 year).

We request to add us on the basis of our contributions ever since SerpentCS emerged. History is always interesting, but the future is always exciting.

Thanks everyone for your support, count us with you.