Re: Web widget for Editable Tree views barely usable in trunk

That bug report is too unspecific to be of any practical use to the developers - they'll ignore it whatever you do. It's still interesting for the records however, so please change the status to "opinion". Then do file a specific bug report for each problem you want solved. It's frustratingly long to do, but I'm certain it's the only way the developers work.
Lionel.