Re: Fwd: Re: product_variant_multi

Hello,

1) about the product attributes branches/projects: there are currently 2
conflicting branches of it: one maintained by Sebastien Beau and the other
from CampToCamp. At least it would be cool to sort this out beforr moving
to such a branch if it's what we choose.

This issue is being resolved. I discussed with Sébastien Beau, proposed a merge proposal, and sent a mail on the community-reviewers mailing list on that subject. That said, the other branch (product-attributes) is not maintained by Camptocamp, that's a community branch (that's not even us who extracted the modules there BTW).

2) Guys like Sebastien (and possibly me) think managing variants can be a
lot more complex than just the product_variant_multi module and hence
nvolve a growing set of modules and therefor be addressed in a whole
separate project.

I'm in favor for a separate project for the product variants.

Have a nice day,

Guewen