openerp-expert-localization team mailing list archive

Re: Beginning of the certification process for localization modules

You can proceed with Spanish localization, I have just given you commit rights, registering you to the "openerp-spain-team".

The branch with the Spanish localization for v 6.0 is
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-spain-team/openerp-spain/6.0

Borja has explained you about the progress for adapting Spanish localization for v 6.0 (also written in http://pad.openerp.com/6-test-accounting-localisation).

Jordi Esteve

En/na Nicolas Vanhoren ha escrit:
Hello everyone,

As we stated before, I will begin to merge the modules that many of you published.

For organization purpose we would like that you give my user the rights to commit in your respective branches on launchpad (my user name is niv-openerp). This is not mandatory, but will be easier mostly for you, as I will have a lot of little things to change (like renaming files or modules). If I can't commit my changes in your branches, you will have to merge them with the trunk later. So it's up to you.

Best regards.
Nicolas Vanhoren