openerp-expert-localization team mailing list archive

Localization for Canada

Hello,

My name is Maxime Chambreuil and I work for Savoir-faire Linux in Montreal, Canada. I have contributed to the canadian localization and this is my first post on this list (so bear with me if this is the wrong list for my question).

I posted my question on the forum last week :
http://www.openerp.com/forum/topic20781.html
and got no answer so far.

I would appreciate any ideas or comments from your experience on how to tackle this challenge.

We have python developers who will be very happy to contribute but I'd like to be sure to point them in the right direction.

Thank you very much and have a great day.
--
Maxime Chambreuil
http://www.savoirfairelinux.com