openerp-expert-localization team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #216251]: [TRUNK] We have already all states in modules for 4 countries.

Question #216251 on OpenERP Addons changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+question/216251

Nhomar Hernandez (Vauxoo) is still having a problem:
Hello maxime I know the typonomous facto srandard.

But several inconvenience are if we dont have inside the core or a minimal
base of data structure.

I passed 4 options. Im totally agreed about all data preloaded is bad.

In the list a good option appear. But what im looking for is that the base
modules manage in the best possible way this generic minimal data and avoid
to as much people as we can expend time in this no-brain need.

Thanks for your opinion

--
You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.