openerp-expert-localization team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #216251]: [TRUNK] We have already all states in modules for 4 countries.

Question #216251 on OpenERP Addons changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+question/216251

Fabrice (OpenERP) posted a new comment:
I think that 1 module should contain all the data of all countries and
allow the user to load any country's datas through a wizard that can be
run as many times as needed.

Having everything in core by default sounds overkill for businesses working locally only.
Having each country in a separate module sounds overkill from a number of modules perspective.

--
You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.